Quality, custom bikes
Huntington Beach Honda partners with only the best-in-breed vendors that produce the equipment that makes the Honda ST1300PA platform the best police motorcycle for your department. Choose small or large crash guards, lighting packages, enforcement equipment (citation book holders, Pro Laser III and LTI holsters), weapons mounts for shotguns, AR-15, M-4 Carbine, MP5, etc. You need it, we build it! Custom paint is also available.
Call 714-842-5533 for information on sales, financing, parts or service.
Have it your way
The versatility in the factory-delivered HONDA ST1300PA allows your department to have your ST1300PA delivered uniquely suited to your department's needs. Your department may require different lighting on the bike, paint scheme, enforcement equipment, and weapons racks. So why would you want your motorcycle delivered generically from the factory as one big compromise? Some departments deploy their bikes strictly for DUI enforcement. Some deploy their bikes for traffic investigations, and others for highway traffic enforcement. Whatever your purpose for deploying your motorcycle, we configure it your way. That's the secret to our success. We offer built-to-order, turn-key Honda Police Motorcycles for delivery anywhere in the United States.
Huntington Beach Honda does not stop with the installation of emergency equipment, enforcement equipment, and lights. We can install your radio equipment, moving radar, vehicle video, OPTICON, and laptops! Our wiring philosophy is field-tested on hundreds of ST1300PA bikes in service throughout the West Coast. No single dealership in the United States has more Honda ST1300PAs on the road.
For less than the price of a factory delivered BMW, you can have a turn-key bike that suits your department's needs. Maintenance, no problem. It's a HONDA!
Features & Benefits
- ABS feature combines with LBS for a wide range of braking and steering control. ABS features an electric-motor-driven modulator that gives quick, precise braking pressure adjustments and smooth ABS operation. The system incorporates an integrated ECU controller, self-diagnostics with an interactive ECU test function, and automatic protection against system failure.
- Linked Braking System(r) (LBS(r)) uses a second master cylinder and a proportional control valve (PCV) to couple the three-piston calipers of the dual-disc front and single-disc rear brakes for even better braking feel while providing the peace of mind of an LBS system. Using the front brake lever activates the outer two pistons of the front calipers and the two outer pistons of the rear caliper. Rear pedal engagement activates the center piston of the rear brake caliper and the center pistons of the front calipers, and a delay valve slows initial front brake response to minimize front-end dive.
- A motor-driven adjustable windscreen offers 7.4 inches and 13 degrees of adjustability for greater wind protection and touring comfort. A thumb-operated push-button on the left handlebar operates the windscreen motor. An additional 2.3 inches of manual adjustment is possible by repositioning the windshield on the mounting brackets.
- New special patrol speedometer is graduated in 2 mph increments above 10 mph.
- Handlebars raised 20mm and width increased 13.5mm for rider comfort.
- Specialized brackets for lights, sirens, antenna mount and radio/electronic equipment.
- Rear component cover for electronics weather protection.
- Right-handlebar-mounted multi-function switch controls.
- Two additional control switches are mounted on the left side of the fairing.
- 8mm side fairing air deflector set.
- Compact, powerful 1261cc DOHC 90¡ V-4 produces 125bhp at 8000 rpm and 85 lb./ft. of torque at 6000 RPM. Longitudinal engine mounting eliminates an inefficient 90-degree turn in the power flow for improved drivetrain efficiency.
- The ST1300's low overall center of gravity contributes to improved low-speed handling. The 360-degree crank contributes to a very broad powerband. Two engine counterbalancers virtually eliminate primary and secondary vibration. Both gear-driven counterbalancer shafts are installed in the lower crankcase, to the left side of the crankshaft. The first shaft is driven directly by the crankshaft at a 2:1 ratio. The second shaft is positioned below the first and is driven in the opposite direction by the first balancer shaft's drive gear. The combination of these two balancers assures a supremely comfortable ride.
- Aluminum composite cylinder sleeves are high-pressure-formed from sintered aluminum powder impregnated with ceramic and graphite. The composite sleeves provide better wear resistance and superior heat dissipation compared to conventional sleeves.
- Large, 31mm intake valves and 27mm exhaust valves feed a combustion chamber with a 10.8:1 compression ratio.
- The direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation system ensures high-RPM durability and allows 16,000-mile valve maintenance intervals. Four 36mm throttle bodies.
- High-pressure PGM-FI delivers fuel at 50 psi into each injector.
- Fuel is delivered through eight holes in each injector, producing a very fine spray and a highly combustible air/fuel charge for maximum combustion efficiency and power.
- PGM-FI combines a sophisticated throttle sensor, advanced 3-D digital fuel injection and ignition mapping and precisely metered fuel delivery to produce smooth and linear throttle response.
- The ECU-controlled closed-loop emission control system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise air/fuel mixture, while two exhaust catalyzers further reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, and oxides of nitrogen.
- The auto-enriching system is integrated into the PGM-FI module, optimizing the air/fuel mixture on cold starts and eliminating the need for a manual choke.
- Four-into-two stainless steel exhaust system features a pair of attractive triangular-section, 5.4-liter mufflers with stainless steel heat shields.
- Dampers on the transmission main shaft, clutch and driveshaft reduce noise, vibration and driveline lash.
- High-output, 660-watt air-cooled alternator is relocated between the cylinder banks, contributing to shorter and more compact engine design.
- U-shape aluminum radiator has the excellent cooling capacity, a ring-type fan draws air through the radiator at low speeds to ensure stable operating temperatures for consistent performance and long engine life.
- Sturdy eight-plate hydraulic clutch.
- Cassette-type five-speed transmission features gear ratios that allow for quick acceleration and excellent roll-on performance.
- The quiet and reliable shaft-drive system is virtually maintenance-free.